English EndLess Love - MANISHLIKES

Thursday, March 19, 2015

EndLess Love

My love, there's only you in my life

         
The only thing that's right

         
My first love, you're every breath that I take

         
You're every step I make

         
And I, I want to share

         
All my love with you

         
No one else will do

         
And your eyes, they tell me how much you care

         
Yes, you will always be, my endless love

         
Two hearts, two hearts that beat as one

         
Our lives have just begun

         
Forever, I'll hold you close in my arms

         
I can't resist your charm

         
My love, I'll be a fool for you I'm sure

         
You know I don't mind

         
Cause you, you mean the world to me

         
Oh, I know I've found in you, my endless love

         
And love, I'll be that fool for you, I'm sure

         
You know I don't mind

         
And yes, you'll be the only one

         
Cause no one can deny

         
This love I have its fine

         
I'll give it all to you

         
My love

         
My love

         
My endless love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

ADVERTISEMENT