English The day I fell in love with you . - MANISHLIKES

Monday, April 13, 2015

The day I fell in love with you .

  She was my girlfriend ……but I was not in love with you…. I was with her from 5 months Somewhere I have seen written never too kiss a girl or you will fell in love with her ……. I thought that was a bull shit …… but really It was I don't know ….. maybe it was written true   My girlfriend was cute … she was so … cute that she thought kissing was a evil deed … And paap lagega kiss kiya too….. and that point of time I thought the same …… And their I committed my biggest and  sweetest mistake of mine  ……….. One day a friend of mine asked me have you ever kissed a girl…. I replied no…… I don't Find it interesting…really but while … returning from a long journey this question …striked my mind…. There I committed mistake ……I asked my girl friend ..can I kiss u love ?? …. She resisted …I insisted ….. and after long quarrel on that conversation …. Finally she .. Said yes ……one day I got a …. Chance to do soo… it was the first time for both of us to  kiss each other.. I kissed her … a current ran through my body I was like …….kitti pyaaari hai yaar …. For the next one month I was in shock …..i mean she was so sweet ….phele bhi itaaa thi par …meko ab pata chala ….i feel in love that girl….a time came …when she left me … but my Heart still beats for her ……. And will beat ….for her only…..sometimes I try too..listen sound … Of my heart …. It speaks out ….p…p….p…p….p…p…p. NEVER TOUCH A GIRL OR YOU WILL FELL IN LOVE WITH HER…..IF YOU ARE HUMAN …AND HUMANITY EXIST IN YOU ……………………….. THIS STORY IS TOTALLY FiCTIONAL…………THANQ .

WRITTEN BY :-
#ABHISHEK ANAND. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ADVERTISEMENT